Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Tree Care Crew is the best in the business!



Preferred is proud to employ some of the best tree care professionals in Texas.  With over 30 combined years of experience our team knows how to get the job done with great customer satisfaction.

Preferred would like to recognize Julio Tejada and his crew Diego Tejada, Ernest Velasquez.  They continue to get rave reviews from our customers like this one


“By way of follow up to the tree service on Saturday…. What a wonderful surprise to have so many professionals on my property taking good care of the trees that I love so much.

Your crew was amazing. When they were finished the foreman came to my door and shared with me that they were finished and invited me to come out and do an inspection. It was everything that I had wanted and more.  Thank you for the professionalism and the great care that you took with my property. I will continue to promote you and your company with our 580 Keller Williams agents with our City View office.”

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys. We truly appreciate the continued dedication to our customers and a quality job done right.
    Darryl Cook

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog